The Strategic Taskforce to Accelerate Mathematics Pathways (STAMP) is a group of Alabama teachers, mathematicians, teacher educators, administrators, guidance counselors, business people, and others who are working to improve the mathematical success of Alabama’s students by ensuring pathways from high school mathematics through beginning postsecondary education or entry into the workforce.
STAMP is one of 32 state teams participating in the “High School to College Mathematics Pathways: Preparing Students for the Future” initiative of the Conference Board of Mathematical Science (CBMS). Click for more information.
- May 2019 — Attended the CBMS Forum in Reston, VA.
- August 2019 — First meeting of the Taskforce
- November 2019 — Convening of stakeholders
- February 2020 — Meeting of the Taskforce
- May 2020 — Second convening
- August 2020 — Meeting of the Taskforce
- October 2020 — Final recommendations presented to stakeholders
- October 2020 — Second CBMS Forum
- May 2021 — Meeting of the Taskforce
- 2021-2022 — Meetings of working groups to address the STAMP recommendations
- April 2022 — Convening of Alabama mathematics education organizations
- May 2022 — Third CBMS Forum
Copyright STAMP – All rights reserved